IM FUCKGION LFIAGHING G?? BCAUSDE ITL OSOK LI KE HES RUNGIN AROUDN WITHT A GIANT ALIEND DILDDO
Here’s a serious advice. Even the nicest people have their limits. Don’t try to reach that point because the nicest people are also the scariest assholes when they’ve had enough.
Please read the rules carefully before ordering a commission
- Please do not order a commission if you can not pay for the piece.
- The price will be calculated by how complex the piece is and how long it will take to complete.
- All the work produced will be done to the best of my ability if you do not like my style don’t order a commission.
- You will be required to pay once i have completed the sketch and once i receive my pay i will complete your order.
- You can NOT cancel the order once the sketch has been completed, so please be 100% sure before you order.
- I ONLY accept payment via Paypal, no exceptions.
- Failure to pay will stop all work on your order and will be scrapped.
How to order
- Send me a note addressed to Rejectedferret subject commissions and request a slot. Once you have your slot you can order your commission.
- I will need a detailed description of your order, including a decent reference of your character/s and any details you wish to include in your order (please be as detailed as possible)
What i will draw
- Original characters
- Canon characters
- Minor blood/gore
- Mild fetish/nudity (within reason)
What i wont draw
- Extreme Gore
- Hate Art
- Religious Art
Please feel free to ask any questions you need!
Can I just… say something for a second?
Yeh, drabbles and writings do need to be put under a readmore, but only if it’s needed.
Like for instance, if it was maybe a really tiny collection of text, about the average size of a regular text post (like this), then it’s alright, and doesn’t really need a readmore
not EVERY drabble needs one, just the ones that are extremely wordy…
remember that time everyone was so terrified to go near alister’s place because he chased off everyone and the land was so barren around him
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
George Takei responds to “traditional” marriage fans.
I LOVE YOU SIR
Maybe you would type better wearing a sombrero.